To add a single transaction, follow the steps given below:
1. Click BUDGETS on the top menu.
The BUDGETS page will be displayed.
2. Click ADD TRANSACTION in the TRANSACTIONS section.
The Add Transaction dialog will be displayed.
3. Click ADD SINGLE TRANSACTION.
The Add Transaction dialog for a single transaction entry will be displayed.
4. Enter/select the required values to the appropriate fields. All the field descriptions are explained below:
- DESCRIPTION: Start entering the description, all the available suggestions will be shown from which you can select the description. For example, Internet bills.
- TAGS: Start entering the tag name, all the available suggestions will be shown from which you can select the tag name. For example, Education.
Note: You can add as many tags as you want.
- AMOUNT: Enter the amount spent on the transaction.
- DATE: Enter the date of the transaction.
- ACCOUNT: Select the account to which the transaction belongs from the ACCOUNT dropdown list.
- STATUS: Select the status of the transaction. The available options are PENDING and CLEAR.
- MEMO: Enter the memo of the transaction if any.
- ATTACH FILE: Click Choose File to upload the files related to the transaction.
- REPEAT: Select the time period for a transaction to repeat from the dropdown list. For example, weekly, monthly etc.
5. Click ADD TRANSACTION.
The transaction will be added with a confirmation message.