Net Worth is simply the sum of all of your accounts' balances. You may read more about how net worth is computed here.
Articles in this section
- What is the main purpose of adding a house or vehicle as accounts?
- How is Net Worth calculated?
- I deleted my account but the transactions in that account are still there. How can I delete the transactions as well?
- How should I track loans and debts (e.g. mortgage, student loan)?
- How can I restore a closed account?
- Can I view transactions in an account that has been marked as closed?
- How can I mark an account as closed?
- How can I delete an account?
- How can I edit the balance for an account?
- How can I rename an account?