[WEB] Steps on how to add a tag through Tags:
- Looking at the top of the Buxfer page, click on Tags > Add.
- Input the name of the tag, and if necessary, its parent tag as well.
- Click on Add Tag afterward.
[WEB] How to add a tag in other ways:
- At the Tags column in the Transactions List, you may click on the + and you should be able to input a tag afterward.
- Through our Rules feature, you may set up rules in order to add tags to transactions based on a set of filters.
[MOBILE] Steps on how to add a tag through Tags:
- Upon arriving at the Dashboard screen, click on the Menu button located at the top-left and then proceed on clicking Tags button below.
- You may then name the tag and if needed, select a parent tag linked with it.
- Click Add Transaction afterward.
[MOBILE] How to reach the Add Tag screen in another way:
- Upon clicking the Add Tag select box in the middle of adding a transaction, you will be given the option to create a tag through Add New Tag.