Yes, you can add your house or other real estate property you own. You can manage it's value manually or use our sync feature to have it be automatically synced with Zillow's Zestimate.
Articles in this section
- If I have an existing account with some data and would now like to start syncing it, will this create duplicate transactions?
- If my bank accounts have 2FA enabled, will the sync automatically commence every time I log into Buxfer?
- Does Yodlee support two-factor authentications for my financial institutions?
- Can I select which accounts under our financial institutions are synced with Buxfer?
- How can I disable sync for an account?
- Can I sync my real estate property and track it as part of my net worth?
- If I manually enter my transactions, will syncing my account create duplicates?
- After I have setup my accounts for sync, when exactly are they updated?
- How can I set up my accounts to automatically sync?
- My financial institution is not supported for sync. Can I still use Buxfer?