Logging in via a supported third-party service is completely secure. When you choose to login with a supporter service, your login information is entirely processed by the relevant service, and is never made available to Buxfer.
Articles in this section
- I created/log into my Buxfer account using my Google, Facebook, Yahoo or Windows Live account but upon trying to cancel my membership and/or delete my Buxfer account, I'm required to input a password when I never had to before. What should I do?
- I requested my password to be reset, but haven't received any email yet. What should I do?
- How can I delete my Buxfer account?
- I currently login using by Google/Yahoo/Facebook/Live account. Is it possible to set a password for my account?
- Is it safe to login using my Google, Facebook, Yahoo or Windows Live account?
- Can I login to Buxfer using my Google, Facebook, Yahoo or Windows Live account?